Modern Japanese Male!!

Modern Japanese Male!!
Soft, Thin & Weak!!

Modern Female

Modern Female
Independent, Strong & Confident!

A Modern Wedding!!

A Modern Wedding!!
Male Bride and Female Groom!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How Does The Feminization of Males Happen?








Some Mothers or other Women ask the Question...How do I get my guys to be more Feminine? Their Reasons could be numerous....an Abusive husband, an Unruly Male Child, Unchecked "Macho" Behaviours from their Testesterone...Whatever. As a man that has always been Feminine Oriented, I was more into Feminizing myself, but it sure would have been Nice to have someone Encourage me and Guide me on the Road to Femininity!
A Friend of mine sent me the following E-mail, and asked me to publish it on the Blog. It deals with the Subject of How to Feminize a Male. You might Agree with what he says....you might Disagree. The Purpose of this Forum is to bring different Perspectives on the Trends of Male Femininity and the Empowerment of Women....Not All Agree, but different Perspectives are Welcomed and Encouraged. I hope you enjoy the Posting from Tony!
I would like to write an article for your blog Titled how to steer your boy down the feminization trail. and ways to demale your son.
Demale techniques If you are like many single moms thinking about feminizing your SO or sons, there are many things to consider. Have you been fanning his macho boy ego?? Have you bought him gender specific toys and games? If so it is time to put them to an end. Proper and effective feminization has to move along sort of gradually, unless you are one of the 'Radical Feminists" who have a secret network and can do some very special things with their highly trained girls, to help take out a boys "special boy makers" and leave him no choice but to become a girl. [but that is in radical instances.]
Most normal moms need to look at how their boys are dressed. You can't just get up one day and say, "Randy you are wearing panties today" or no more soccer for you boy, now it is Cheerleading for you. If that was done more boys would be running to the local police or school nurses and complaining of abuse.
Things that moms need to start doing.
Wardrobe changes. slowly bleach shrink and destroy any shirts that have Male or Macho Ego themed brands . No more Nike Adidas, Vans dc shoes Osiris, and generally skater type shirts. Sneakers as well need to be made more unisex. stay away from blue and boy orientated colors. Some of our moms , love to secretly "cook' their boys expensive brand name sneaks in the microwave for a few minutes to make them fall apart when he is wearing them. so then they have a reason for buying him cheap unisex converse all star sneakers or Wall-mart or K-Mart specials. As if it is 'his' fault for not taking care of his stuff, you will have done wonders to lower his male self esteem and ego. The cheaper and more ugly the sneakers the better. Most of our Demale Society mothers love converse because they can point out in a mall "hey look that girl has the same shoes, they look good on you too. *See how we slowly assimilate the boy to a more feminine outlook? His brand name macho shirts are replaced with more pastel and softer colors. Name brand jeans fade into sweat pants and slacks. As for video games, keep them as un violent as possible. Do not give in to sports titles, fighting games ww2 shooters. as they fan the boys violence. More girl or female orientated games like Tomb Raider, resident evil has great girl character if you want to let him play some violent game .
Chores. you must insist your boy do and complete chores. Do not let him feel and act like a little prince.
Sports. Most boys love or try sports. While the exercise is a good thing the male bonding is a no no. They do not need strong male role models ,and macho friends if you want a real sissy boy to blossom. Try again "secret' destruction ' maneuvers. If you have a macho skater boy, mess up his skate board, so it falls apart, and looks like he abused it. Baseball gloves go missing, bats break, football equipment dry rots or shrinks.. and can all be made to seem like it is HIS fault. And when he is bad ground him from sports. Do not let him play if he is bad. But if you have an over sported brat and you want him to become a sissy cheerleader.. you must get him started on male hormone blockers and female hormones.. as young as 9, is ok as the female hormones will stunt his growth and make him more lady like in appearance, and the male hormone blockers will not allow his muscles to get strong like other boys , make him slower and more calm and eventually quit sports, which at that point, you suggest more lady like activities. We use a vitamin replacement trick, putting androcour in a vitamin b12 bottle and female hormones in a vitamin c bottle. They work wonders.
If any moms need dosage help or instructions , our resident friend and feminist leader Dr Lucy will help you. The results of a boy taking this special formula is what more moms need to do and try it is a must
Feminized Men Make the Best Husbands! Women that Take Control of their Relationships with Men and Boys, and Encourage Male Femininity are the Pioneers of the Future!

12 comments:

  1. there are a lot of things i disagree with here, mainly trying to force your kid into being something they are not, we should let children become what they want even if it is not what we would want them to be. as for me i think the best feminized male is the one that occurs naturally like myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom! It's all kosher. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little blackmail goes a long way towards persuasion. A lot of women pretend not to notice the violation of their panty drawer.

    Do his friends want to know he wears panties? Do the girls at school want to know? Do his teachers and principal want to know?

    Chances are that once this is made very clear, he will do exactly as instructed.

    So at that point the sky is the limit for creative feminization. Its fun, and more important, its for his own good.

    Lessons are very important in life-teach them with a strong hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa! Yes, a Little Blackmail does help. The amazing thing is, Most ales will Want to be Feminized, once they get by all the Taboos. The reason that Force Feminization is Good is because it gets the Man or Boy "Off the Hook" on him Wanting to waer pretty and Feminine clothes. The male Ego is a Terrible Thing...but once subdued, then the male can Live the Feminine Lifestyle he actually wants...but he NEEDS Acceptance by the Females in his Life!

      Delete
    2. Hi Patti/Teresa, I dont agree with feminizing male children, children should be allowed to develop how they choose as long as it is not hurting other people. Forced feminization of men interests me as a topic because I dont understand how it can be done unless the guy wants it, so then it is not forced. I for one have never tried anything in my girlfriends draws, when I had girlfriends. As a reasonably macho guy, I would not say I am an alpha male, although I have a lot of responsibility at work, I am not a chest thumping muscular neanderthal, I cannot see any woman convincing me to wear womens clothes. There is no internal desire for me to become a woman or a feminized man. I am interested to know how a woman would get a guy like me to become a housewife.

      Delete
  4. Hi there! I'm a 23 year old male. I'm a little bit of a late bloomer. Still rather undeveloped masculine-wise. 5' 11". Been coming to terms that that this is all true. You're all correct. That I wish to join in becoming a feminine boy.

    I'm a little bit unhappy that I haven't discovered this sooner, I'd wish to be more like 5' 5" in height. However, I'm pleased I've discovered this before I've become more... masculine.

    I wish to stop this from happening. Though I'm not sure what steps I should take. Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As for Steps to take, Jack...if you have not already started, throw away ALL you Male Underwear and replace them with panties. Do Not do anything to Develop Muscle!!! Start doing aerobic exercise to keep you as thin as possible. Start Shaving your body, and wear nylons! Get some Women's shoes and Women's slacks and tops. If you are comfrtable enough, get yourself a purse and get your ears pierced! You will look Quite Pretty showing off theose long legs in nylons and a short skirt!!! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So what about gamer girls? What about things such as girls who like sports. I know it didn't say to avoid sports like it was the devil but boys can still become great girls (Can't believe I said that) Whilst in the presence of other males. Look at me for example. I'm transgendered, 20 years old, and I play games such as battlefield, FIFA, Halo, Borderlands, and I like my Nikes, Adidas, etc. Infact I feel very privileged to have them. I play a lot of sports. I'm still clinging on to my femininity though. The point I am trying to make is that whilst, again this site is saying that this isn't the only way to do things. There are millions of other alternatives, far more subtle than these. Only, ruining clothes and blaming your son will ruin his A) Self-Esteem. and B) His self-confidence. Also, degrading the clothing quality will lead to things such as bullying. Cause society is like that. Now, instead of all that. What you could do is search for a more feminine club. Things like Le-cross, getting him to meet more females. Placing him within a more feminized area. This way, the process is subtle, cost effective, and doesn't destroy the kid. Not that I am up for making someone be who they aren't anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wish some one had done this for me. Not the blackmail I would have willingly submitted if my Mom had wanted to raise me fore as a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. man thats screwed up turning your wife our son into a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that's SO wrong. In fact, it is VERY TROUBLING that forcing things on others is being recommended. People, male or female shouldn't be forced to be somthing they're not, because, really girls, it hurts like hell to be something you're not. I have many friends who feel like the opposite sex or are CD or androgynous, or when it comes to sexuality, gay, lesbian bisexual (not necessarily right in the middle, that's kind of rare), straight, and also normal people both gender-wise an sexuality-wise. Everybody has the right to be themselves, and though I understand that yes, you want to teach some lessons that normally are only learnt by women, there's another way. Encourage them to embrace both sides of themselves and be balanced. Both their masculinity as well as their femininity, for both male-born and female-born. they can then choose at about say 9 to 11 years of age, as they should know who they are by then, so be sure to encourage them from young to always contemplate their true feelings and selfs, as well as their principles. Children, though very young, even at the age of 4 or 5 can already think very well for themselves and can even ponder and figure out what life really means to them. I know my mom praised me for having more wisdom than her 20+ to 30+ year old colleagues even before I was 12 of age, so I personally believe all children can, as I have noticed this cognitive ability (though it varies from child to child) in all the children I have dealt with, and I used to be the de facto babysitter for my former church/cell among other things, and even the mentally challenged can still think for themselves. I believe this is something that makes all humans unique and special, not one of them precisely the same.

    ReplyDelete