Modern Japanese Male!!

Modern Japanese Male!!
Soft, Thin & Weak!!

Modern Female

Modern Female
Independent, Strong & Confident!

A Modern Wedding!!

A Modern Wedding!!
Male Bride and Female Groom!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

More of Women Feminizing Men!





Here is a Story from the Experience Project Site about a Wife and how she has feminized her Work from Home husbands. Hope more women can learn from her Example!
This all started about 2 years ago, it really didn’t seem
to mean much of anything at the time. Me and my wife were getting ready to
attend a wedding for a close friend, and as usual, a bit rushed. Hopping out of
the shower, I quickly noticed I have no clean underwear. Crap hun, I grumbled,
you didn’t do the laundry again. She never seems to get wound up about anything,
just looking at me with that “oh well” look on her face. I’m not going to wear a
dirty pair all day, I’ll have to go to the store, now were really gona be late.
No she said, I am not going to show up to this wedding late, everyone always
looks at you like you’re an idiot when you try to sneak in. If you don’t want to
wear a dirty pair, here just wear one of mine. Going to her dresser she starts
to fumble though her drawer then hand me a pair of simple white panties, nothing
super girly, no lace, just plan. Here she says, these will work, not so
different than yours, just a little tighter, no big deal. Not having much
choice, I take them, hold them up to give em a good look, as she says “you just
may like them” come on, put em on, I want to see how cute you look; or did you
want to pick you out a different pair? No, ok but not a word to anyone I
explained as pulling them up to my waist. Actually they were very comfortable,
real soft, fit like a glove. As I used my hands to feel the soft material
incasing me, I see my wife catching the pleased look on my face. Feel good don’t
they? You look really nice in them, sure you don’t want to try some other cute
ones on? She seemed to really like it, I could see the spark in her eyes. Stop
it I said, this is no big deal, let’s just get going. Well that day
seemed to be a bit of a trigger of events in our lives, mostly my wife’s desire
to make me join in on the softer side of things. Yeah, the panties did feel
good, everyone should try it, but that was about it for me, I don’t have any
huge desire to wear girly or feminine things. Don’t get me wrong, we did have a
great time that day, seemed to give us a bit of sexy spark that continued after
we got home. She even talked me into a wearing a different pair the next day,
they were way more sexy and feminine and actually made me feel that way. I guess
this is partially my fault for having some fun with it in the early stages. I
could tell she really enjoyed this new adventure, we had some of the best sex
we’ve ever had, and she couldn’t keep her hands off me. I enjoyed that but,
didn’t realize how things would slowly and continually progress, that this was
just the beginning. About a week later, I noticed 5 or 6 new pair of
assorted types of woman’s panties in my underwear drawer. As I was examining
them my wife entered the bedroom and ask me if I would wear the “boy shorts”
style, she had that spark in her eye. Wow your really liking this I said, I was
a bit aroused by her look and took advantage of the moment. Boy short style I
inquired, yeah, she explained their not for boys exactly it’s just a style, I
really want to see you in them, as she sorts though my drawer and pulls out an
almost see though lacy pair of very small panties. I put them on, they were
short and very tight, the stretchy fabric squeezed everyplace, and fit like a
glove no longer explains the fit. Next I notice, she’s wearing the same panties.
Even though my concerns are starting to grow, I was just having too much fun to
make it a big deal. The feeling of pure femininity came over me, the way the
panties felt, they way they exposed me. They way she caressed me over the
panties tugging up tight, I simply felt like I was a woman. She told me later
that day, that I was made to wear panties, she loved me in them and knows I like
the way they feel on me, saying that I acted differently when wearing them and
she likes it. Yeah, this was fun but, wow, she’s really making her point and
sort of serious about it, I’m just not sure how to take that, what was next or
what to do about it. Over the next several weeks I kept noticing more
and more feminine things showing up in my dresser, closet and bathroom, then
would get soft or slight suggestions on what to do with them, or when to wear
them or even what to do when wearing them. The first thing I noticed in addition
to having none of my old underwear was a new pink razor and hair removal cream
along with other lotions on my side of the bathroom vanity. Then my robe went
missing and hanging in its place was a short woman’s robe with Betty Boop’s
picture all over it. I was beginning to notice changes or additions almost every
day. I simply haven’t been able to start or generate a serious conversation
about all this with her, seems like I’m just along for the ride with no idea how
to stop it. At this point I was wearing panties every day, all day, just seemed
to be normal, even a bit routine, even with a huge assortment of types,
materials and styles to pick from. My wife would always make some sort of
comment regarding the panties as we were getting ready for bed each night. One
such night, she asked me to wear a specific pair for the next day, nothing
special, she just left them out, on top of my dresser. I didn’t really think
much about it, she was the one who really likes how they look anyway. What I
didn’t know at the time, was that this was the last night I would have in bed
with just panties on. The next night positioned neatly on my side of the bed was
the first night gown she wanted me to wear, it was a very silky, very feminine
looking night gown, much similar to one that my wife had herself. Lying on top
of the nightgown was the pink razor and hair removal cream that I had still not
used. I picked up the gown and headed to the open doorway, loudly declaring that
this has gone too far, I’m not wearing this. After a slight delay I got a stern
response “Oh you will wear it, you will get rid of your body hair and you will
be glad you did” I didn’t know what to say, she was getting more bossy about
this and other things every day, just not something I expected or anticipated in
anyway. There I was standing in the door way holding hair remover cream in one
hand and a pink nightgown in the other, she walks right past me grinning ear to
ear. I’m running you a bath, your gona love the feeling of silk on your hairless
body, I promise, and I promise to love it with you. Well, again a bit
un-resistible, so, I took the bath, followed her hair removing instructions, and
now with just about no hair on my body, I see my wife, wearing the exact same
nightgown, looking incredibly sexy, rubbing lotion on her legs. She hand me the
lotion instructing me to apply to my entire body. She was right, my skin was
very different, the lotion seemed to penetrate in, making my skin feel like
silk. I have never felt anything like it before, I felt a bit stunned, incased
if you will in the femininity. The panties seemed to just slip up my legs into
position then I raised the gown above my head, lead my hands under the dainty
straps and let the gown fall down my body into place, with almost no adjustment,
it seemed to give a soft hug in several places, flowing like silk in others. I
looked at myself in the mirror, it had such a soft color, sort of shinny and
ended well above my knees with ruffled lace making my now hairless legs look
like they never had before. I could see the outline of the deeper pink colored
panties though the light material, it was like I wasn’t even looking at myself,
and I felt that I was being swallowed by the softness and femininity. I couldn’t
help but to caress myself through the silky gown. Again, my wife catches me in
a moment of pure feminine discovery, the look on my face must have told a story,
my wife, just staring at my face, then body, then face. Hun!, I told you, you
would love it, how could anyone not love that feeling, and you look so nice, so
pleased, so cute & feminine. She moved in to give me a hug that set my
senses wild, my head just spinning, soft skin to soft skin, silk to silk, our
hands were all over each other. She was right, I was different when in a
feminized state and so was she, I felt my masculinity drift away, as I was
captured by the way she dominated me, even our sexual positions were being more
controlled by her. I couldn’t help but to just let it go, give in, be
dominated. In just a few short weeks, our young marriage had changed
from the usual or average to something I could have never of imagined. As my
nightly feminine wardrobe continues to creep slowly into the daytime I could
feel myself powerlessly falling into a more passive role in our relationship.
Most times, I could only muster up a weak argument or resistance to her
progressing instructions. Because I worked from home, she would always hold the
upper hand, reminding me that I don’t have to go out anyplace if I didn’t want
to. Wearing panties all day, was now often being accompanied by the occasional
matching bra, or even some body shaping underwear from panties to whole body
suits. Even things such as tights and pantyhose were showing up in my dresser. I
really didn’t mind the panties or even the constricting body shaping underwear,
but the bra’s and full shapers were a bit a page turner, like a whole new arena
of dressing, it also made what I was wearing under my clothes more difficult to
conceal when I went outside the home. Regardless of my complaints and
objections, my instructions would only get more & more increasingly
detailed and specific. As the weeks continued it became evident I was much
better off just following along, it seemed my wife would only step things up on
days that I had to go someplace.
Feminized Men Make the Best Husbands! Women that Take Control of their Relationships with Men and Boys, and Encourage Male Femininity are the Pioneers of the Future!

6 comments:

  1. I was looking at this for research in my EPQ and have realised just how much women are feminising men and how much i have been feminised. I admit that since a girl made me wear makeup once, I do occasionally want to wear makeup but then realise that women are trying to invade our minds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Feminization process can start Innocently enough. A Smart Woman will start her Male off Slow...usually something Simple like Panties or Makeup. After a Bit, we men are Shaving our Legs, wearing Pantyhose and being Sweet and Pretty! Isn't that Wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when i was younger my sister dressed me up as a girl cos she always wanted a little sister and her clothes were so soft it made me curious and to this day i still love the feel of womens clothes against my skin. recently i told her about me being a cross-dresser and she was thrilled she finally has the little sis she always wanted and she goes clothes shopping with me so i now own all my own girls clothes and it is wonderful indeed

      Delete
  4. I started wearing my sister's panties when I was about ten ....they felts so great...I would sometimes wear a bra also , just in the house at first...I felt so fem when I did and loved the feeling...when I got older I had girlfriends that were Dominate and had me dress in their clothes ....I loved being made to do this ...when I dated my wife she use to dress me in her clothes and send me out to get food that we ordered by phone ....it was such a RUSH going into the store and telling them her name and pick up the order....I so LOVE being FEM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girls clothes are much more comfy

    ReplyDelete