Modern Japanese Male!!

Modern Japanese Male!!
Soft, Thin & Weak!!

Modern Female

Modern Female
Independent, Strong & Confident!

A Modern Wedding!!

A Modern Wedding!!
Male Bride and Female Groom!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

An Interesting Posting From Voy!!!!

I am attaching a series of Postings from the Voy Forums, about Ester, her her Feminization of her son and husband.  It is Interesting to see how some Women are approaching the "Problem" of "Out of Control" Macho Behaviours!   I am NOT Saying that I Condone what she is doing...I am NOT sayinbg I Disagree.  As a Blogger for the Cause of Male Feminization and the Empowerment of Women, I HOPE this Blog gets people to "Think" about what is Changing in our Culture, and the Benefits of Female Empowerment and the Feminization of Men and Boys!!

But First...Here is a GREAT Video of a Man Enjoying his First Day out in a Skirts and Feminine Outfit.  Wow...how so many males Enjoy being Pretty and Feminine.  Just Look at the JOY he is having just being Feminine!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ZO8YN_YUk&feature=related


Here is the Posting from Voy.  Take notice that this is a Series of Posts...as Ester would Update, i will try to Update here as well!



Ester Demaling Son and Husband!



I have just run accross this forum and find it quite informative. I am the mother of a boy who has been completly and succesfully demaled.
Justin, now Justine was just 6 years old when his usless father left us. Jusdtine became quite depresed and started to get a little unruley. My doctor who is also my GYN and my best and sometimes intimate friend from college has been takeing care of Justine since birth. When Justine was eight I told her, Marion of my issues with him since his father left. She asked me if I had ever considered feminizing him as a means of making him a better person. Of course I had thought about putting him in girls clthes as a form of discipline but Marion suggested there were other steps I could take that would be more lasting and permanent. We discussed her suggestions and the net week I took Justine to her for his regular check up. When Justine was on the examination table in a gown she gave him a full physical including a digital rctal and a testical and breast xray and exam. When completed she gave him an injection which she told him was a stong medication to calm him down. She also prescribed pills which were testosterone blockers and a low dose female hormone. Marion then suggested to me in front of Justine that perhaps he should be started into panties and girls nightware. Of course he had no visulation of what we were discussing.
The next day I purchased several pair of girls panties and a few very fem nighties for him. Well that first night when I put a nightie on him he of course objected but I told him what Marion had said and he must obey. The next morning whe he saw the panties in his drawer with no male shorts he started to wimper a little but as he put them on I told him it was for his own good. It was also quite obvious that the injection from the previous day had a nice tranqualizing effect as he accepted what I told him when I explained he would be wearing nighties to bed and panties ever day. In a months time I tookv him back to Marion for a follow up visit. She was quite pleased when she told me his blood tests indicated a nice presence of female hormones and almost a complete absence of male hormones. She then explained to Justine that he would not be going through puberty like most boys and would not experience the nasty habits which go with it.
By the time Justine was twelve his breasts were really devoloping quite nicely and his testicles and penis development had been substantially suppressed. It was also obvious Justine was enjoying approaching her teen years as a girl and had become a lovely daughter. She is now 13 and Marion has scheduled an appointment to remove what is left of Justine's testes. Of course his tiny penis must remain as the skin from it will be used to create her vagina when she has complete SRS when she is 18.
I would be most happy to answer any question if posted on this forum.





Justines father was just a jerk and a heavy drinker. Macho, yes but in a very negative context. He was just not a nice person and thought the world revolved around him.
Yes, Marion is quite active in Justine's development as she is her doctor. Yes, Marion and I do have a very close relationship.
I hope this answers your questions.



Dana, thanks for your compliments, they are always appreciated. Now, let me see if I can answer your question.
Justines testes are scheduled to be removed in May, on her birthday. Marion her doctor says it is a simple operation and will be done under local anesthtetic in her office. Of course she insists I observe and she will be assisted by her nurse.
Justine now weighs just under 95 pounds and is 5" tall, quite slender and her hips are becoming quite feminine as well as he budding breasts. She has been in an "A" cvup for several months and by the way she is developing I suspecvt she will be a full "B" cup within a few months. She has beautiful green eyes and shoulder length bronze hair.
Justine was an active and in my opinion an overly agressive sports playing boy, playing both hockey and socker.
At first he had difficulty and tried to rebel which resulted in some good spankings but the female hormones took effect and made him less agressive and certainly calmed her down. I could tell not only was she going through physical changes but also mental changes and was more and more accepting of her budding femininity.
Justine did not even notice his testies were becomeing usless and stunted. Of course I frequently praied her on her nice some appearance even in slacks.
Actually, with the help of Marion her transition was quite smooth, from pants to panties and dresses within a few months. I did enroll her in a private school as a girl when she was 10. The head mistress knew all about her and was more than cooperative.
Sincerely
Ester



I do not want anyone to get the wrong impression. What is happening to Justine, her treatment and ongoing transition is medically ethical and proper. Justine all along her journey has been under the treatment and guidance of Dr. Marion, a Doctor with GYN and Pediatric credentials and also a licensed Psycologist. Perhaps this is the reason her transition has been so smooth and successful. In no way would I ever do or reccomend a treatment of a child that is not deemed medically bennificial to both their physical well being and mental state.
I trust this answeres some questions many mother may have.
Ester



Sorry I have not replied to the latest questions but my household has been going through a bit of trauma at the moment.
A couple of weeks aqgo my ex showed up on my door step after many years of absence. He was actually begging me to take him back and promised me he had totaly reformed and had not had a drink for over a year. When he saw Justine he could not contain himself and actually started to cry asking why I had feminized her. Of course my answer was, "because I was determined that Justine was not going to turn out to be an arogant drinking male like her father". Of course he was shocked but still begged to come back under any conditions I wanted to impose. Well, I am working on those conditions and I ame sure you all know what they will be. I will try to keep this board posted.
Sincerely
Ester



I have had some very interesting happenings over the past several weeks, one of which had caused me to be reluctant to further postings here. Either someone called the authorities or this site is being monitored.
I had a visit from CFS questioning me on Justine and why she is being transitioned. They strongly hinted at possible abuse. However after they interviewed Dr. Marion and Justine's psycologist I believe the situation is resolved for now at least.
With respect to previous questions:
Justine, after a very short period at the beginning she accepted her new self. Of course many talks with Dr. Marion and sessions with her psycologist smoothed the process. Justine now enjoys being a girl and loves to go shopping with me and insists on the most feminine of clothes. I am so pleased.
My husband is another story. He has had two visits with Dr. Marion and he has reluctantly agreed to a course of treatment. He has started on a quite potent perscription of hormones and testosterone blockers. He has also potentially agreed to castration at a later date. He is now wearing feminine clothing every day and actually he looks quite rediculous, like a devout sissy male in a dress. However, with the hormones and a rigid excersize routine I expect he will become more presentable. In the mean time I am just delighting in the embarrasment and humiliation he is going through. I consider it pay back.
sincerely
Ester



I just felt I should update you ladies on progess in my home.
Justine had her "little" operation last week and everything went just fine. Dr Marion did it under a local so Justine was awake through the whole 30 minutes. She suffered no pain or distress when it was done and since. She is thrilled and so am I. She has been asking why she must wait untill she is eighteen to have complete GRS. Dr. Marion is looking into possible alternatives.
My husband is another story. He is absolutly devestated and has begged me not to have hime castrated. He already has signed a conscent and he is scheduled for the first week of June. Since his procedure will be more extensive, comlete removal of his scrotum, he will be spending the night in the clinic. My, he is the picture of humiliation these days. He does not look at all feminine but like a sissy man in female clothes, but that is all he now has. He has accepted that he must do all the household shopping and errands even though he hates it and actually cries when he come in from the humiliation of being out and about. After his castration I have agreed to allow him breast implants and Dr. Marrion has him on a significant dose of hormones and testosterone blockers. He has become quite docile and very obedient.
Sincerely
Ester









Feminized Men Make the Best Husbands! Women that Take Control of their Relationships with Men and Boys, and Encourage Male Femininity are the Pioneers of the Future!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous post Patti! I think it's wonderful Justine's mother saves her from living a dreadful life she would of had as a boy. She would have prova my become an abusive drunk like her father. I this castration is exactly what her father needs, after his dirty male parts are removed he'll accept himself as a woman and evenentuallu become a wonderful person. Any tips to help me start becoming a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure about the feminizing, but Dr. Marion should use her psychology degree to get more men to be castrated! I think that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete