Modern Japanese Male!!

Modern Japanese Male!!
Soft, Thin & Weak!!

Modern Female

Modern Female
Independent, Strong & Confident!

A Modern Wedding!!

A Modern Wedding!!
Male Bride and Female Groom!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Crossdressing Couples

Here is yet another story from the EP Site.  this is an indian person, describing hpow he and his friend are into wearing arees and other Feminine clothing, while their wives wear jeans and T-Shirts!   I think it is Delightful seeing us males being Sweet and Feminine wjile the women in our Lives take on the more Dominant Role!!

Crossdressing Couples

Posted December 21st, 2010 at 7:20PM

What's Your Story?











Feminized Men Make the Best Husbands! Women that Take Control of their Relationships with Men and Boys, and Encourage Male Femininity are the Pioneers of the Future!

2 comments:

  1. They are all so gorgeous, and I am so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guy wear saree in nights and sleep in saree. one day i wear saree my sister caught me . she told me i am beautiful in saree. she wear pant shirt and fuck my asshole by her big artificial panis. i get exciting and enjoyed

    ReplyDelete