Modern Japanese Male!!

Modern Japanese Male!!
Soft, Thin & Weak!!

Modern Female

Modern Female
Independent, Strong & Confident!

A Modern Wedding!!

A Modern Wedding!!
Male Bride and Female Groom!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Another Mom Encouraging her Son into Femininity!!!

Here is yet another posting from the EP Site on how a Mother that wanted a daughter, changed her son into a Beautiful Gurl when her husband left them.  He is now training to become a Beautician!   More of us males are Enjoying Femininity all the time!!


I Adore Cross Dressing

Written on July 26th, 2012


Here is a Link to a Video just showing how Pretty and Feminine we men can be!!!







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFrRpmmponY&list=UU2T4toI-xkpNoxXzhngxv0w&index=2&feature=plcp

Feminized Men Make the Best Husbands! Women that Take Control of their Relationships with Men and Boys, and Encourage Male Femininity are the Pioneers of the Future!

4 comments:

  1. I love feeling feminine.I started cross dressing when I was 13yrs old wearing my moms bra's and panties.They fit because my mom was petite with nice little 32a cup tits and she had very little hair on her pussy just like a little girl.I used to jack off and shoot my cum into her bra cups and then put her bra back into her dresser drawer for her to wear.Have pics to trade..mevans@acegroup.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta andar con ballerinas y blusa de mujer manuelcoop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your very lucky like me to have a mom that recognized her son feminine side was much more a part of you. I stared when I was12 and mom supported me and dressed me until I when to college . The toughest part was when I was 12 -17 yrs. I went to public school and if you were ever found out you would be beaten up. How many time I whish I was in the dress and heels at the school dances or the prom dress instead of my dates . Thank goodness for weekends when I got home I would dress in bra, panties, cute dresses. I would always wear baby doll nighty to bed. I'm now full time cross dresser and enjoy my live as a housewife.

    ReplyDelete