Modern Japanese Male!!

Modern Japanese Male!!
Soft, Thin & Weak!!

Modern Female

Modern Female
Independent, Strong & Confident!

A Modern Wedding!!

A Modern Wedding!!
Male Bride and Female Groom!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Steps to Becoming a Sissy!

Here is a Great Posting from a Male hairdresser on how to become a Sissy!   Tye Sissy Male is becoming more popular and More Desoired by Women, especially Successful and Independent Women!  Have a sissy male in their Lives is Uplifting and Inspiring!

Here is the Posting:

If you are serious about becoming a sissy I would suggest 'baby steps' to see how you like it.

I would start with something private ... it is so easy to buy clothes on line. Start with a couple of pairs of panties. All of mine are decorated with a bit of lace, or embroidery, or at least a little bow because it makes me feel more feminine. Most are pink although I realized pretty pastels can also be nice so now I have quite a few panties in those colors now in my lingerie chest. And no one ever knows how much I enjoy wearing panties 99% of the time or how good they make me feel physically and emotionally.

Go have a pedicure. Lots of men get them ... no, you don't have to have polish put on although you might want to go for it. It won't be the first time the person doing your pedicure has put nail polish on a guy's toes. I'm more comfortable painting my own after I get home.

Years and years ago I started to grow my hair a little long ... then a little longer. Grow your hair out and while you are waiting for it to grow buy some barrettes or hair bows and Bobbie pins and use them when you are in the privacy of your home. If you are sitting at home watching TV for instance and your fingers wander up and feel the barrette in your hair and you think ... "Hmmmm, that feels so good!" then you are getting there. It wasn't long before I started to curl my longish hair and for many years now most nights sleep with my hair up in rollers. It's not that hard to do ... it does take some time to learn to set your hair and even when you have learned how to it takes a little while (about 40 minutes for me)... but it feels so, so good.

Not long ago a lady friend of mine that I had confided in years ago asked me to help her with her hair for a date. It was such a treat because she asked me to have my hair set and be dressed 'en fem' for her 'appointment' as I had told her long ago it was a fantasy of mine to do a lady's hair that while dressed that way.

I washed and set my hair and dressed in tasteful slacks, blouse and appropriate undies (No, no make-up as I would feel ridiculous). While wearing the pretty apron I wear to do my housework, I washed her long blonde hair for her, conditioned it and set it in rollers then put her under my dryer. Before I turned the dryer on she said, "You know, having my hair set makes me feel so feminine!" and I know exactly what she meant.

And you won't feel comfortable sleeping with your hair set if you are wearing a tee shirt and boxers ... or male pajamas. You'll want to be wearing a nightie.

If you get that far, you'll feel silly with all of that hair on your legs with your hair set and wearing something pretty to bed.

You can see where I'm going with this. I think baby steps are the way to go because if you are not a sissy but want to be one, there is so much to learn! You could easily be overwhelmed and get frustrated. And it can be expensive if your are 'dressing for two' - meaning you and your other self.

One little step will probably lead to another - at least it did for me.

I have grown to love and accept my feminine side. I virtually never wear male clothing at home but have never gone out in public 'dressed'.

And you have the choice of going along and stopping completely ... or saying to yourself 'I think I've gone far enough; if I keep going I'll end up in a dress' ... or saying, as I did a while back, 'I can't wait to see how I will look in that dress!It's so pretty!' and now I have two ... and all of the wonderful undies to go with them.

It's still a free country so go explore your identity and if that is a feminine identity so be it and for Pete's sake be happy with yourself!!

Good luck and let us know how it's going.

Hugs,

Hairsissy



Here is a Link to a Beautiful young Man in his Pretty Red Dress, High Heels, Nylons and Makeup...How a MAN should be!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCnDK4gujtk

Another Beautiful Modern Man!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/89867812@N06/8205579300/in/photostream


Feminized Men Make the Best Husbands! Women that Take Control of their Relationships with Men and Boys, and Encourage Male Femininity are the Pioneers of the Future!

1 comment:

  1. I would absolutely have loved, when my mother would have at least a very little tiny bit of Jenn. I’m absolutely against forced feminization, but I’m also absolutely against the opposite, neglecting feminine feelings in your son or masculine feelings in your daughter. I was born in 1940 in The Netherlands and you can read my youth experience in : “ http://www.transvestitelounge.com/your-stories/all-your-stories/154-alternative-sissification-solutions “.

    In 1951 I had a similar fantastic experience as Curtis, to be for three days the princess in a play.
    But I could not start before the age of 42 (1982) my investigations how to proceed really in this World with full adaptation of my definite feminine feelings. In 1986 I met, in full feminine outlook the partner, that I live together with since 1990 up till now in an absolute fantastic delicious way. I will absolutely never go back to any male exposure and next year I will use the opportunity to change the letter “M” in my passport into a letter “F”.

    ReplyDelete